The British International School's 2023-2024 Academic Year School Fees
|Total if paid
1 March 2023
|Pre School |
|Pre School |
(Years 7 - 10)
(Years 11 - 12)
Due 1 May 2023
Due 1 July 2023
Due 1 Sep 2023
(Years 7 - 10)
(Years 11 - 12)
APPLICATION FEE : Each new applicant will pay 1,150 USD before new application may be processed. This is a one time processing fee and non-refundable.
REGISTRATION FEE : 5,350 USD This is a onetime fee and applies to all students from Year 1 to Year 13. Students in Pre School and Reception will pay this Registration Fee once they are in year 1. This fee is non-refundable.
This fee is designated for capital investments in the school such as campus development, sports facilities, park facilities and the improvement of technology and library. This fee is not refundable and must be paid in full at the time of registration. Registration will not be considered Complete unless Registration fee is paid in Full.
New Parents choosing to pay the Discounted Tuition Plan (The FULL PAYMENT) must pay the Registration fee latest by 31 December . If not paid before 31 December deadline the full payment discount will not be applied and student will be automatically on the instalment plan.
New Parents choosing to pay the Instalment Plan must pay for the Registration Fee latest by May 1st with the first instalment not to be subjected to late charges.
STUDENTS MAY NOT START SCHOOL UNTIL PAYMENTS IN THE INSTALMENT PLAN ARE FULLY PAID
SCHOOL FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- The bus service ( Contact AZ-AL)
- IB exam fees
- Health/Medical Insurance(*)
- Educational Day Trips / Sports Activities(*)
Note: (*) Educational Day Trips and Sports Activities Payable to Az AL (Official School Bus Company) Please contact Az-Al for prices and exceptions.
BIS will not provide teaching staff for students transported by unauthorized busing companies (except Az-Al) and exclude these students from daily trips
BIS is not responsible for medical payments in case of accidents occurring on campus or field trips. Parents are fully responsible for payments to Hospitals or any related medical facilities and ambulance fees. We strongly advise that you insure children for complete medical insurance.
SEE OVERLEAF FOR PAYMENT PROCEDURES
The following procedures must be completed before your child can enter the school.
- Complete the Registration Form in full and give to the Director of Admissions.
- The Director of Admissions must receive the following documents. These are legally required by the Ministry of Education:
- Four passport size photographs of your child/children.
- 2 passport size photographs of each parent.
- Photocopy of child’s passport.
- Photocopy of parent’s passport or Nufus Sureti.
- Photocopy of parent’s’ residence permit or İkamet belgesi.
- The BIS Medical Form.
- Fees are paid into the Akbank USD account, and a payment receipt given to the Director of Admissions.
- Students must be registered every academic year and all payments/or late fees must be cleared from the previous years.
- Children will normally be allocated as close to their chronological age group as possible and as it applies on 1 September.
- Acceptance and placement of students is at the discretion of each Head of School. It will be based on transfer documents, interviews and/or assessments.
- Complete Registration Form.
- Complete Financial Policy Form.
- Payments should be paid directly in USD into:
- Akbank USD Account No: : 0258 – 0078730 Levent Ticari Branch ( Branch No: 0258) Account Name: PDI-ER Uluslararası Özel Eğitim Hizmetleri Tic A.Ş.
- Swift code: AKBKTRIS IBAN: TR 20 0004 6002 5800 1000 0787 30
- Please indicate student/s name/s to bank when making payment.
- Please ensure that payments are made on time.
- The School is not responsible for payments to incorrect accounts or banks or any bank charges incurred.
- Please note that students cannot be admitted to school until the registration procedure is complete and payment received in full.
Late 1st, 2nd and 3rd instalment payments will incur a surcharge of 5%.
Please note that in the case of payments being outstanding 14 days after the due date, students may not be admitted to school until payments are up to date.
- The Registration and Application Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- There will be no remission of fees for periods of absence.
- A refund for unused school fees may be made at the school’s discretion where a student is withdrawn during the academic year. (Providing the below conditions are met).
- A minimum 90 day written notice is sent, prior to departure, to the Director of Admissions office via registered post as proof of delivery is required.
- The school term must be unattended by the student if A & B are satisfied, the school will deduct the cost of books, materials, exam fees, pre paid taxes and registration fees.
- Educational Discount - 10% discount for children of teaching staff of other schools and universities.
- Sibling Discount - for families with multiple siblings who have been registered with the school for more than 1 year.
- The discount is applied to the sibling(s) in the order of enrolment.
- Students in receipt of the sibling discount are not eligible for any other discount, and are subject to change, without notice, upon Board approval.
- Sibling Discounts (per student)
- Second Student - 10%
- Third Student - 10%
- Fourth and subsequent children – 10%